EasyPak™ Safety Equipment and Protective Gear Recycling Box
It’s more than just a box. Includes the streamlined VaporShield® container, shipping to a certified recycling center, recycling charges, and a certificate of recycling, all for one low fee!
- Holds 45 lbs of safety equipment and protective gear.
- Acceptable items: Ear plugs, beard nets, hair nets, gloves, safety glasses, disposable garments, and masks.
- Unacceptable items: DO NOT send in medical waste. This includes material contaminated with bloody or bodily fluids or any items that may be considered Hazardous Waste.
- Each container comes with the 100% recyclable box tube and two end caps, instructions, and a pre-paid return shipping label.
- Access exclusive online features including recycling reports, container tracking, and certificates of recycling.
- Only sold in the United States. Not available in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.
- Box dimensions: 14” x 14” x 25”
**One Time Order
Your credit card or purchase order will be billed and an automatic receipt will be e-mailed to you.
For every container received for recycling, a replacement container will automatically be shipped to you. Your credit card or purchase order will be billed and an automatic receipt will be e-mailed to you. In addition to saving you time and money, this streamlined process minimizes the amount of time and paperwork needed to have EasyPak™ recycling containers available at all times. Recurring Orders can be canceled at any time online or by contacting us.
How to Purchase an EasyPak™
1. Sign Up
Take 60 seconds to create a free account. Once you’ve started a new program, your account will give you access to program details and features. If you already have an account, sign up using your existing email and password.
2. Select Container
Select the recycling containers you need at your facility. EasyPak™ containers are available for fluorescent lamps, CFLs, ballasts, batteries, electronics, aerosols, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and more.
3. Start Program
When you have what you need, initiate your program by clicking “Checkout”. You can pay with a credit card or apply for Purchase Order approval. One low price includes the container, shipping to the recycling center, recycling fees, and a certificate of recycling.
4. Fill EasyPak™ Containers with Waste
Fill containers with your fluorescent lamp, battery, ballast, electronic, aerosol, or PPE waste. All containers are UN-certified for safe storage and transport, have VaporShield lining in each container for your safety and come with full instructions.
Once you receive your containers, fill them up with waste at your own pace. Each container is pre-printed with simple step-by-step instructions in English and Spanish. Containers are UN-approved for safe storage and transport.
5. Schedule Pickup via UPS
All our EasyPak products ship with a prepaid UPS label. Once your container is full and sealed, you can set your container out where UPS makes their regular stops for them to scan and haul away. Should you need to call and schedule pickup, you can do so at 888-640-6700 option 2. Lastly, you can drop off the full container at any UPS retail location.
6. Request Certificate of Recycling
A week or two after the container has been returned to our recycling processor, you may request a Certificate of Recycling online under the "contact us" tab. Quarterly or yearly reporting is also available upon request through your TCRW representative.
Product SKU: 510-3110
***Shipping only available to the continental United States (not Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico)