- A convenient slide lever adjusts the feed chute to accept the 2 most common hard drive sizes.
- LEDs illuminate the feed chute during the punching process.
- A slider mechanism drops destroyed drives into a sturdy plastic bin to await disposal.
- Multifunction control element uses optical signals.
- Indicates operational status.
- Functions as an emergency stop switch
Punching a hole completely through the drive damages all components (metal housing, disk and electronic parts) irreparably, rendering it unreadable.
Free Industry Newsletter
Join thousands of subscribers for recycling, regulations, and lighting news and updates once a month!
"No more challenges with fluorescent bulb and mercury recycling. We use the EasyPak recycling program and it is very simple and convenient for us."
Jim Slager, Homer School District 33-C
"It’s easy to work with TerraCycle Regulated Waste. Their personnel are very friendly and knowledgeable about their products and the availability of them."
Alice Johnson, Eastern Ship Building
"I am very satisfied with all the services TCRW performs. They do what they say they are going to do, and they are here when they are scheduled to be here, and their paperwork is easy. Their representative is very helpful and informative about all phases of service."
Hector Rodriguez, Mission CISD
"Excellent value for the money. The Bulb Eater® has immediately helped us reduce lamp storage and create a safer storage environment, while allowing us to add another item to our waste reduction efforts in the City of Auburn."
André Richardson Environmental Services, Auburn, AL