What is Total Program Management?
At TerraCycle Regulated Waste, we believe that people, and our environment, are precious and should be treated with care for future generations to enjoy. Landfilling problematic wastes can be environmentally insensitive and often illegal. As a result, many organizations want simple, sustainable recycling solutions that eliminate the need for landfilling. That's why we've made it our mission to provide easy-to-implement recycling solutions for organizations.
Providing these products & services to thousands of facilities throughout the US has enabled us to create a National recycling program. Over the years, we've refined that into a customizable system for our customers to plug into.
We call it Total Program Management, or TPM.
Watch this short video to learn what it's all about:
How does Total Program Management work?
Interested in setting up a recycling program but don't know where to start? Our 7-Step Process was designed to walk you through the set up process. We start by helping you define your company's recycling goals and ensuring that your recycling results can be measured against those goals.
Here's what TPM includes:
- Program consultation
- Regulatory guidance
- Waste specific tools and services
- Focused training and ongoing program development
- World class customer service you can actually talk to
- Key, compliance metrics to track recycling progress against the goals you set
- Online Certificates of Recycling & other key regulatory documents
Results you can expect:
- Safer work environment
- Hassle free roll-outs across facilities
- Participation you can boast about
- Peace of mind knowing you are doing the "right thing" environmentally
Because our service network extends throughout the lower 48 states, our program eliminates the need to issue multiple contract awards and provides you with standardized report metrics tailored to meet your unique requirements for your Universal Waste generation and sustainability impacts resulting from your program initiative.